|Years Active||1010 PR|
The Caw-Caws were an up and coming gang, beginning to establish their presence in Ahol in 1010 PR. Their initial public persona was one of reverence towards the Crows, styling their signature hats to resemble crow beaks. Interestingly, these foil hats resembled those seen by those warding off arcane energies and spirit radiation, however that could have been purely coincidental.
Notable Caw-Caws[edit | edit source]
- Lady Caw-Caw - The supposed leader of the gang. Rumours circulated about this dramatic figure, however little could be confirmed as fact; their existence included.
- Cleo - A ruthless mercenary known for her lack of mercy, and lust for excessive destruction.
- Father - A sleazier old priest could not be found within the city. Was often found using his faith and position to manipulate others into doing his bidding.
- Lock - This disgraced member of The Brigade was rightfully dismissed after it came out he went above and beyond the usual corruption seen in the force, being responsible for a string of arson attacks throughout the city.
- Ember - A mysterious cultist who studied the arcane arts. She was known for using dark magiks to inflict great pain upon others, and manipulating the world around her.
- Child - Her small dainty frame often led many to underestimate the Child, but most would find out the truth too late, generally via the blade plunged into their back. A master of stealth and assassination.