This page is to serve as a base player resource throughout the Wicked Wilds campaign.
Current Wicked Wild Dungeon Masters[edit | edit source]
- Dave (AlchemicalLuck#8895)
- Aaron (cassel523#1011)
- Julia (lunadix#8674)
- Keller (K-dawg12#5590)
Current Wicked Wild Game Locations[edit | edit source]
- Master Goblin Games: 234 E College Ave Suite D, State College, PA 16801
- IGAR Games: 1514 Martin St, State College, PA 16803
- Comic Swap: 110 S Fraser St, State College, PA 16801
- Jakes Cards and Games: 131 W High St #1624, Bellefonte, PA 16823
Wicked Wilds Character Form[edit | edit source]
Please use the above google form to detail and submit your character for Within the Wicked Wilds.
Player Character Advancement[edit | edit source]
- Characters will be rewarded with XP upon the completion of a game session. XP will be tracked on the Player Tracker spreadsheet and shared through the wiki.
- XP will be awarded on a sliding scale to help balance the disparity of character levels that may find themselves at the same session. Average character level of the party will be used to determine base XP for the session.
- XP will be rewarded for player contributions to the Quelmar Wiki. Thresholds will be established that will create diminished returns as players continue to write but the DMs do not, at this time, see a reason to put a cap on XP earned from Wiki contributions.
- An example of diminished returns would be as follows:
- 1XP per word, up to a total of 5,000 words.
- 1XP per 2 words from 5,001 words to 10,000 words
- 1XP per 3 words from 10,001 words to 15,000 words
- And so on…
- Once you have made a contribution to the wiki, fill out the Following Google Form to fill out your information so when can update your XP.
- An example of diminished returns would be as follows:
- Should the level deviation in the player base begin to hinder the ability of the DMs or the general fun and challenge of sessions, the DM team reserves the right to increase starting level and bump all existing characters still at the starting level.
A Slow Walker's Guide to the Land of the Lost[edit | edit source]
The above page, penned in character by Shelmlock Dolmes, famed detective and reporter for the Galik Herald, is to serve as a short summery of the land of Amusa and its current state summarized all onto a single page.
House Rules[edit | edit source]
- All directions of movement, including diagonals, are 5 feet.
- Taking a critical hit while making death saving throws is 1 automatic fail, not 2.
- Ammunition and Carrying Capacity are not tracked. Though it may be determined on a case by case basis if you are carrying too much of something.
- It's assumed players are supplied basic components for spells at camp between sessions. Very expensive components (like diamonds) are still tracked and necessary.
- An inspiration point can be used to "De-Inspire" an enemy's check, save, or attack.
- Allies and Enemies in a line of fire do not provide half-cover (unless they actively choose to provide cover for someone else)
- The Flanking variant rule is in play, allowing players to get advantage if they attack an enemy from two opposing sides.
- Players can cast 2 spells on their turn as long as one is a bonus action, and is not limited to Cantrip actions only.
- Critical Hit Variant Rule:
- When a critical attack is rolled, gather the entire dice pool as per the standard rule.
- Remove one of the dice representing the weapons base damage and set it aside with its highest value facing up.
- Roll the rest of the dice pool.
- Total the rolled dice pool and then add the highest value of the die that was set aside.
- Then add any relevant modifiers.
Code of Conduct[edit | edit source]
All participants (players, DMs, and organizers) are automatically expected to adhere to the following Code of Conduct, and consent to the use of the X-Card, when playing a Wicked Wilds Community table.
- All Wicked Wilds Community Campaign participants are here to have fun and should feel safe and included at all times. Fun at others’ expense is no fun at all.
- Participants must conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive to the enjoyment and safety of others at the event. Wicked Wilds is a public, community campaign, open to all State College players of ages 13 and up. Please avoid excessively vulgar, sexual, or overly mature themes when requested.
- Follow the DM’s lead, try to avoid extended arguments with the DM or other players over rules, as time is limited at these events. The Dungeon Master has the right to remove a disruptive player from the table. Disruptive behavior includes (but is not limited to):
- Speaking over other players.
- Excessive cross-talk that is not relevant to the adventure being played.
- Not sharing the spotlight with other players.
- No tolerance is given for aggressive behavior, and are grounds for immediate removal from the game.
- Aggressive behavior includes threats of or actual physical aggression against another player, disrespecting pronouns, using slurs, and otherwise harassing participants.
- Any player who oversteps a boundary, whether explicitly set or not, should be held accountable with the use of the X-Card. X-Carded behaviors will immediately be halted and discontinued at the present table.
- If a participant feels uncomfortable bringing an issue to the attention of the table via X-Card, the participant should notify a Dungeon Master or Quelmar Representative as soon as comfortably possible.
- Participants are required to have received their vaccine for the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, to keep playing spaces at a level of safety expected by the community. The use of masks at the table is optional but encouraged.
Wicked Wilds Feedback Form[edit | edit source]
Feel free to use the above document to submit any feedback, suggestions, or concerns you have about Within the Wicked Wilds.