- Dad-bot in Into the Greedy Green
- Rowan Buckman in Ancients Alive
- Jason Freedman in Secondary Characters
- Roscoe Cherrycheeks (and Dortrog) in The Beggar's Bodega.
My favorite pages[edit | edit source]
- Eve - I'm not crying, I'm just allergic to beautiful character arcs.
- Edna - This is fantastic, and what inspired me to write my own pages.
- The Quelmar Calendar - This little gem reveals that Quelmar's sky is naturally red! DM James has been hiding this for too long, spread the word!
My favorite puns[edit | edit source]
- Golkont the Hawk Mage's Roc, "Shasa"
- Traveler's Stop on Inn
- Detective Agotcha
- wicker-woven hives as "bee-holders"
- a flying carpet with the command word "imera." Translate the Greek to Latin to get "diem," as in "carpet diem"
Untold stories that intrigue me[edit | edit source]
- 4 Mutated Chimeras beneath major cities
- 2.5 Heralds of Tiamat
- 3 guardians of Kiston (did Tiamat really kill all four Xender Pleth left behind?)
- the possible reemergence of Atla
- I've got some demented potential plans if Brightwater continues past the Ta-Shedet arc
Character Ideas[edit | edit source]
- wildfire druid (revivify and teleporting), a beastmaster with the revised beast, or just anybody with a deadly pet
- wood elf with growing antlers (still have velvet) and a stag
- human with a pawprint tattoo on his cheek (changes) and a wolf with a hand marking on head (trying to not have colonizing primal markings)
- high elf battlesmith with wolf steel defender and a great sword
- Leonin battlemaster
- Ice flavoring for psion fighter, beast barbarian, wildfire druid, or redemption paladin