In many gaming systems, your Race is a crucial part of building your character.
Here is a list of special Quelmar races for use in your adventures, these pages include all Racial Stats as well as other information on the race and how you can play them in your adventures. For a more comprehensive list, see the List of Races.
Dungeons and Dragons 5e[edit | edit source]
Precursor Races[edit | edit source]
These races should be reserved for prehistoric or very early BR era stories.
- Beastfolk - Precursor to Animal Races
- Dragonkin - Precursor to Draconic Races
- Irda - Precursor to Giant Races
- Locathah (Original) - Precursor to Marine Races
- Pterran - Precursor to Reptilian Races
Modern Races[edit | edit source]
- Humans (Quelmar Specific Subraces)
- Note that there are Quelmar Variant rules for Humans you can use at your table on this page.
- Note that Quelmar Warforged have an additional racial trait - they are invisible to dragons.
- Dryad (New World)
- Half-Illithid Lizardfolk
- Cyber Draco-Orc
Monsterhearts[edit | edit source]
- All cannon Monsterhearts races were applicable (https://buriedwithoutceremony.com/monsterhearts)
- Also several homebrew races - many of them were descended from real races!
- Goblin (descended from goblins)
- Jellicle (descended from Tabaxi)
- Vampire (descended from dhampir)